Contact Professionals In The City
|Regular Entry - 9 P.M.||$139.00||$7.95||
|Late Entry - 10:30 P.M.||$99.00||$5.95||
Washington DC New Year's Eve Passport to the World Gala: An International Red Carpet Affair - $139 for a Limited Time
WHEN: Tuesday, December 31, 2012 from 09:00 PM - 02:00 AM
WHERE: The Capital Hilton 1001 16th Street, NW Washington, DC 20036 The hotel is located two blocks north of the White House, on the corner of 16th Street and K Street, NW. Within 2/10 mile of Farragut North Metro, 3/10 mile of Farragut West Metro, and 2/10 mile of McPherson Square Metro.
Our Washington DC New Years Eve gala is our hottest party of the year. Each year, more than 3,000 people join us for one amazing night. Bring your friends, or come alone and meet new friends! We offer different color bracelets for singles and couples, so it is easy to see who is single and who is not.
Our gala provides something for everyone: live entertainment, delicious food and beverages, a great crowd of people with a wide variety of interests, and so much more. There is a reason that so many people come back to our gala year after year. Out of all the fun things to do in Washington DC on new years eve, our gala is the most exciting.
At our Washington DC New Years Eve gala, we will have so many activities happening that you will not know which room to start in. Join us for:
• The City of Love and Light, where singles can enjoy speed dating, always one of Professionals in the City's most popular activities.
• Latin Fusion Salsa Room, where couples can take Salsa lessons, and everybody can Salsa the night away at our Washington DC New Years Eve gala.
• Kingdom of Spain Nightfall Ball, where you can celebrate New Years Eve in Washington DC in true Ibiza, Pamplona and Barcelona nightclub fashion.
• Sweet Home DC room, where you can enjoy live music from Southern Fusion band Melodime. When the lights go down in our city you will not be able to stop from singing along and swinging your hips.
• Bollywood Hills Underground Club, where you can celebrate Bombay City and Bollywood with exotic Hindi, Punjabi, Ghazals and Bollywood Pop Songs, a tabla percussionist, learn Bollywood dances from a professional Washington DC New Years Eve performer, and get a Henna tattoo.
• Australian “Oz” Rock, where you can celebrate the Land Down Under’s rich history of rock with live band Lovebettie.
• Jamaica, where you can ring in New Years Eve in Washington DC celebrating the Caribbean with Reggae music island vibes.
• Japanese Karaoke Room, where you are the star as our geisha welcome you to sample Origami and sing before your fellow revelers.
• Red Light District, where you can enjoy a hilarious late night rated comedian to end your Washington DC New Years Eve night.
• The London Stage, where you can experience two stage hypnosis shows, all the rage in London, with hypnotist Marc Russell Hausman.
• Bella Barcelona, where you can close your eyes and transport yourself to the Mediterranean seaside as you enjoy the romance of the Spanish guitar and Latin percussion.
• The Moscow Circus, where you can celebrate the renowned Russian circus acts with punk rock clown James “Cricket” McGrath.
Some of our other popular happenings that you will not want to miss include:
• Caricaturist: Pose for our caricaturist, who will playfully capture your likeness that you can take home with you as a fun memento of your New Years Eve in Washington DC evening.
• Spectacular performances by the hula hoopers of Prism Hoops. Be dazzled by the lights and moves of these talented hula hoop dancers as the balloons drop on New Year's!
• DJ and Dancing: Dance the night away to a combination of the latest contemporary hits and timeless classics played by some of the area's best DJs at our Washington DC New Years Eve gala.
• On-Site Photographers: Let our talented photographers help preserve your memories of the night.
From 9 p.m. to 10:30 p.m., enjoy delectable washington dc new years cuisine. At our carving stations, we will serve black pepper crusted prime rib and deep fried turkey breast with accompanying sides. We will also be featuring a made to order pasta station with a variety of pastas, sauces, and toppings to choose from. Look forward to a sundry of dips and chips and a Viennese dessert display as well.
At our Washington DC New Years gala, we will provide delicious drinks from 9:30 p.m. until 1:30 a.m., including fine wines, beer, spirits, name brand cocktails and, of course, Champagne.
Our Washington DC New Years gala runs from 9 p.m. until 2 a.m. and includes all entertainment, food, and an open bar. We also offer a discounted 10:30 p.m. - 2 a.m. non-food option that includes the open bar.
Groups of five or more receive a promo code for discounted admission. Purchase all at once or separately. Email us at email@example.com to request a promo code.
This gala will be held at the The Capital Hilton, located two blocks north of the White House at 1001 16th Street, NW in Washington, DC. The hotel is easily accessible to three different Metro Stations: Farragut North (Red Line), Farragut West (Blue & Orange Lines), and McPherson Square (Blue & Orange Lines). In addition to valet parking at the hotel, there are numerous self-park garages nearby.
Discounted hotel rooms are available for $139 for a limited time. To take advantage of this hotel room rate, call the Capital Hilton at 1-800- HILTONS to purchase a hotel room and reference the New Year’s Eve rate. Room reservations can also be made at this special rate online.
9 p.m. until 2 a.m. and includes all entertainment, food, and open bar.
Late Entry (non-food)
10:30 p.m. - 2 a.m. non-food option that includes the open bar and all entertainment.